A year and overcoming fears
I came in here at about 20 after 3 this afternoon by total surprise, late yes but thinking that I had deleted my shift, I came anyway without reservations of doing such with thoughts of a year ago.
Last spring break I did the hardest thing that I ever had to do, the one year anniversary for that is tomorrow. Thinking about it somewhat reminds me of the truly awesomeness of Yahweh. I never could have done it without him. Also last spring break I finally became legal to drive at the age of 20, something that was also very hard for me because as most of you that know me probably have already figured out, even if I haven't straight up said it, I have a very strong fear of driving, borderline phobia.
Through the amazingness of God, this spring break, I drove more than ten hours round trip on a road trip to Boulder, CO. and I am still in awe that I was able to do that. The day before yesterday was the one year anniversary of legal driving for me and it was also the day that I drove for four hours straight, longer than I have ever driven in my entire life.
Yes, I am continually reminded by the overcoming of fears, of how awesome our Father really is, because only through Him do we make it through this cold world.
Traci
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home