24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Friday, March 28, 2008

Where is SPRING?

It's snowing... again.

REALLY SNOWING.

At first, I groaned and became a little frustrated. But the snow has reminded me to be patient for Spring and when it FINALLY does come (AND IT WILL!), we will appreciate it more.

In God's time, not ours. It makes me think about things I have been waiting for in my life, the campus, and those I love. It is up to God when He wants Spring in my life and in others to happen. We have to remain faithful, trust in Him, and be patient. It's HIS time, not ours because He knows what is best for us.

And when the time FINALLY COMES for all the things that we have hoped and prayed for... we will only be able to APPRECIATE IT MORE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home