24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Monday, March 03, 2008

What does God see?

That is a question that I often ask myself. What does God see when he looks at that person? What does God feel when he see that person hurt? How many time do I see a person and judge them by their appearance? How many times do I fail to love people as God loves them? What keeps me from loving them, I often wonder. Why do I see them and leap to judgment? I feel that if we are going to love the people around us and if we really do want to see God move we need to love them. I know that it is easy to love people who are like you or nice to you or love you back. However, right now think of the most difficult person to love, in your opinion. Ask God to help you to love that person like he does. That is the love that we need if we want to be able to help God move here.

JP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home