24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Simple

In the past three weeks of praying, I have felt God often. He has prodded me, convicted me, forgiven me and loved on me in inspiring ways. Every time I come into His presence I am not sure what to expect, every AM shift seems to be a new adventure... my prayer "to do" list seems to fall by the wayside in favor of God's heart that morning.

There are themes though. There are things that God seemingly keeps repeating to me.
  • God loves us more than we can ever understand. Seriously, I know this is cliche', but I have been amazed at how often God seems to be affirming our value.
  • We are supposed to be a blessing to the nations. I keep hearing God's prod about how cool it would be to have missionaries around the world perplexed by the myriad of Idahoians in the mission field.
  • Simplicity. I think that God wants to make us leaner and meaner.
So here these are, the thoughts of one intercessor. Similar thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home