the signs of God
I have never, out of all the times I have been in here, looked at the magazines sitting on the table. I am still looking for some kind of excitement for the trip that God seems to be sending me on this summer. I have had a strong compulsion to Cambodia since I was 16 and now it looks like I will be going there this summer. the problem is that I am lacking enthusiasm for this trip, this is something that has been pulling at my heart for 5 yrs and here i am with no excitement for it. i have been praying for the excitement to return. It, for some reason occurs to me that I should look at the magazines, the very top magazine has a cover story about cambodia, sadly, half of the story is missing so i didnt really read it but i kinda perused it, i had my heart strings pulled a little, i pray that this is God's way of rekindling some passion in my heart for this country.
traci
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home