reliance and surrender
Here I sit in the prayer room for the second Wednesday in a row after giving plasma, quite possibly the best place for me to be right now considering that I need to rely on God for all strength possible, since sitting here at the computer isn't exactly the position that my body wants to be in. At least there is plenty of decaf tea to replenish my fluids with.
Right now I currently unsure what God wants for me even in the very near future of this summer, I need to rely on Him and just surrender and let Him tell me in his own time. I have recently discovered that He usually choses to tell us stuff at the right time, because if I had know a lot of things he was gonna do with me before I knew, chances would have been that I would have backed out. That's probably why he hasn't chosen to reveal too much to me yet, this thought admittedly makes me a bit nervous, but not too much so since it's mostly making me dizzy and I need to lay down.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home