Praying
I am praying for the "Do You See Orange" campaign. I am praying that people will stop using excuses and not make "money," an issue, but actually take a stand!
10 dollars can go to other things, but instead, it can make a difference in a child's life.
I pray that God uses the color orange to make people SEE that they can be a part of a change, a movement, and everyone is connected. That we are all ONE body of Christ even if the children are across the world.
Change their hearts, Lord. Soften their hearts and help them open their eyes. When I speak, help me show them they SHOULD care for Your children, their brothers, and sisters. And Lord, help me remember that it's not me who is doing the most persuading, but it's YOU.
God, my beautiful Father and friend, everything is POSSIBLE through You.
I love you, Jesus.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home