24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Praise the Lord

It is amazing the way the Lord speaks. Sometimes in a whisper, sometimes in the words of leaders, sometimes through the words of scripture. Tonight I had the wonderful experience of the Holy Father speaking to me in not words, but the lack of them. I was praying to him about my future, what his will, but as soon as I asked him, I forgot what I was saying, like my mind was flashed blank for a second, and the only thing on my mind was getting my graduation paperwork filled out. I felt stupid for a second, then remembered my prayer again. Before I even got halfway muttering the words, the same thing happened, with the feeling of assurance. I understood then, that the Father was answering my prayer, saying that the next step of my life was that. I thanked the Lord, then started to pray about my girlfriends future, and our future together, when THE SAME THING HAPPENED. This time I laughed out loud, and praised the lord.

I've never had God speak to me this way, and I thank him for being obvious and forthright, which someone as dull as me needs ;)

This is the sound of the underground

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home