24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Let us put our confidence in Him

The Lord revealed to me through his scriptures that we often put our confidence in the flesh. However this ought not to be brothers and sisters! Let us boast in God and put our confidence in his Holy Spirit and not our flesh! I don't have alot of time so I have to paraphrase quickly, but read Philippians chapter 3, and meditate on Paul's writing. Therefore I put no confidence in the flesh.

I know now that 24 7 prayer can become a year long reality if we put our confidence in God and seek his will. Talk to your church and get them involved in this and put your confidence in God. When I am walking the road of life, I have to remind myself, Am I putting confidence in my flesh, or in God?

When I am struggling with sin am I putting confidence in my flesh, or in God to conquer sin?

When I am asking for the salvation of my unsaved friends am I putting my confidence in my ability to pray and say the right things to them, or am I putting my confidence in the power of God's holy spirit to bring conviction into their life?

God can do anything! Pray with confidence in His Holy Spirit to do miracles in our community!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home