From Tuesday, 3/11
I'm hungry right now, both in body and in spirit. It could be a lack of sleep that's fueling this, but I feel extremely antsy in my time here today. I don't feel like journaling and I'm trying to read my Bible but I can only get so far before I just want to sit and talk with God. And listen. So, since my attention span seems buggy I started reading "Red Moon Rising" by Pete Greig. It took a matter of a chapter before I was laying on my stomach just praying for Jesus to come back and, until then, to move in POWER here.
I'm getting tired of praying for myself.
I'm ready to see the glory of God light a generation--THIS generation--on fire, and I won't be content until it happens.
Are we as His bride aching for our wedding day, or apathetic?
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here?
What better time than now?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home