24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Deep Breath

I am writing this really without any direction. I'm not sure why I feel called to write a blog at this time. It wasn't an extremely exciting prayer shift, as quick and as peaceful as ever. It began with me soul searching/bugging God again over an issue that has plagued me for a very long time now and I still can't make any sense of it, more of annoyance really, nothing for anyone to worry about. I also was concerned about the Bible study I am leading tonight, I guess this shift just let me know that I need to calm down and relax, take a deep breath, things will be okay, and in the end God will sort everything out. That is my prayer for all of us and this prayer room, that we calm down and relax, seeking God for the clarity and peace that we need in our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home