24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Friday, March 07, 2008

The Author

When I came in here this morning I felt that Yahweh was telling me to let go of something that I have been dealing with, to stop questioning it and just let it be, He will take care of it in time. I need to trust Him. I know that however it turns out, I will be happy because it will be His will.
This experience made me realize what I am doing when I wish for or hang onto how I want things to be instead of how He wants them; I am trying to take the pen away. Only Yahweh holds the pen of our lives, he is the author. As a writer, I know that to switch authors mid-story can be a very dangerous move, especially if the second author has no idea where the first was head with the story, it disrupts the flow. He writes our lives, only He knows where the story is headed, we can only guess and frankly we aren't good at that, if we write our own stories, they will never be as good as the original author intended, only He knows how it is supposed to go, something even fiction writers don't always know.
Yeah, I know my blog is cheesy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home