24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Monday, March 24, 2008

all i have to do is say yes

something that I have kinda wanted to do for the past five years has presented itself to me for this summer and all I have to do is say yes, which at this moment I know that I will. the only problem is that I feel nothing for it right now, for that matter i am not entirely sure i feel a heck of a lot for anything right now.

Ever since I was 16 i have had a very strong calling toward cambodia and over those five yrs, this calling has made more and more since and i realized in november that God was calling me to missions there. after i went to wild i applied for a global urban trek to cambodia, i was amazingly excited about it. then some not so happy things happened in my life and i was told in the midst of it that i probably wouldnt be going to cambodia because i wasnt qualified. i had come to terms with the fact that i would very likely be going to india, i was just waiting to be declined for the cambodia trip, but instead of declined i was accepted. now i am still a bit in shock. and i have no passion either way for this trip i have in some way or another wanted to go on since i was 16. I spent a lot time in conversation with Jesus praying for some passion, even if it is fear. I am flat line about it and i want not to be because im going, yes i am going.
traci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home