24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Addicted

I've come to the conclusion that I am addicted to this room...this room of no distraction...this room of comfort, power, and love. Since the first time I stepped into it I felt pulled to it...it's always on my mind- in the coffee shop, in class, in my house, in the library, on the street-- when can I come and be in the presence of this room. Why I asked myself...is it the room? the view from the window :)? No, it's the constant solid presence of God. I only think of Him when I am in here, I forget the time and how long I have been sitting on that cushion reading Acts. I have never been able to really read the Bible for longer than 20 mins before my mind wanders and forgets what it is reading...but here I can't get enough of His love, His word, His presence. An hour seems like 10 mins...I think I have grown more spiritually in the last three days form 4 hours spent in a basement than my entire life of church, VBS, camps, bible study, and everyday life. Thank you God for your inspiration and unfailing love; I pray not to be addicted to just this room where I find you but to find you and be addicted to you in every moment of every day of my entire life.
<3 KAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home