Joyous Peace
Oh the peace of God that passes all understanding. I came into the prayer room for the first time with my mom on Saturday. I came with great emotional pain, a pain that had been building up inside of me ever since first being in the hospital last month, and that had intensified since being sick this past week. My mom and I came to the prayer room, and as soon as we began to pray, both our tears began to flow. I released my heavy heart to God and cried over and over again for him to take it away, it was more than i could bear. I begged him from the bottom of my sould to eradicate this burden that was pressing down so heavily. Then, after the hour had flown by, I stood up and felt just elated. All my hurt and heaviness and suffering were gone...instantly! From that moment on there was no turning back. I slept in peace that night and enjoyed a wonderful weekend with my mother. But truly, I have never seen the power of God so strongly or instantly portrayed. It only took an hour of prayer to make a world of difference. God is amazing. God is merciful. I can't even describe the difference in my heart from Saturday to now. I have been lifted from the miry clay, Jesus has redeemed me with his blessed, blessed power of love and healing. I never want to go back to that place. I never want this feeling of peace to fade. "Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say. It is well, it is well, with my soul....."
Crisanne
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home