Joy of the Redeemed
When I first moved to Moscow, I was encouraged to read Isaiah 35. Several months previous, this passage had been prayed over the University of Idaho and was thought to be God's promise to this campus. When I first read it, I felt like it was God's promise to me. God promised me when I moved here that He would "Heal my heart." And, He has. Sometimes the process is slower than I would like it be but I know He has been working to put together the shattered pieces of my heart.
Recently, I have been reminded of the promise of Isaiah 35. I read it aloud in the prayer room this morning. God is calling us to remember the richness of his promise . As we step out in confession, as we seek redemption, God gives us an amazing picture of his promise.
Let us hold fast to God. He is our Rock! He will never leave us nor forsake us, as individuals and as a community that seeks after Him.
Amen.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home