Heartbeat
thump, thump
It is my heart to have companionship, friends, sons, daughters.
thump, thump
In my image, little me's.
thump, thump
Why do they choose stones? Why do they choose chains? My law, my heart...it is theirs, for them.
thump, thump
Is my home not enough? Why do they need to run to another bed? My law, my heart...can you love my law? Can you love my heart? Can you love me?
thump, thump
thump, thump
I am here, yet they think that I have come to abolish the law. How can I abolish my own? I can I break my own heart? I have come to fulfill my desire, my hope, my love.
thump, thump
My friends... they are gone now. My pain is real, it is heavy. Freedom...Fulfillment....hope...my heart...
thump...thump...
...
...
...
...
thump
thump
thump
My heart
My law
It will be theirs, it dwells in them.
I dwell in them.
My heart will be theirs, my law, their life.
I have come not to abolish, but to fulfill.
It is finished.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home