24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Monday, October 23, 2006

Faith

The more time I spend here in the presence of God, the more real this presence becomes. I want more.

I know that I am not alone. I am reading these walls, our prayers, we are asking for more. Satan's game of lowered expectations is losing its grip. Our desire to be in control of our lives, our fellowship, of God is weakening. We are worshiping. We are crying out. We are asking to liberated, to be saved, to be renewed, to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

"Ask, seek, knock"

Lord, we ask for more of You. We ask in the name of Jesus that we would be free from our desire to be in control. While we are capable people created by You, we lack the capacity to run our lives or this community by our own strength. We need You. We need You to make us free. We need You pour out Your blood Jesus to heal our stains. We need You Holy Spirit to make us a community and to give us the authority to make a difference.

Take over our bland and stale lives Lord. May we know LIFE. May we cling to LIFE. Loosen the grips of mistrust and fear. Give us LIFE.

Please Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home