Cliffs Are For Jumping
As I spent time in prayer this past hour, prayer about the fellowship and the world, God kept pulling at my heart. He kept giving me feelings of change and transformation, especially as I have been reading the previous postings. Change and transformation have been ongoing themes in my prayers for our fellowship recently. And tonight I was feeling as if God was telling me that we are standing at a precipice, staring cautiously over the edge, unsure of what is below. I hear God calling us to jump, to trust Him completely and to jump. With the jump will come great abundance, joy, peace, provision, true security, passion, authenticity, worship, change, restoration and transformation, just to scratch the surface. Still we are reluctant to take the plunge, the leap of faith. It is safe, secure and comfortable up here. Then I am reminded of the simple adage on a high school camp t-shirt: "Cliffs are for jumping".....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home