24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Taking Time

I got to thinking at how this room provides me with a place to pray and speak to the Lord. The one thing I have to remember is that time is always available for prayer, not only in this room. I struggle taking time outside of my day, other than a few minutes in the morning and night, to speak with the Lord. I hope everyone remembers that we all have plenty of time throughout each and everyday to praym even though they may seem hectic. I go through a day going to classes, reading, watching and playing baseball, softball, and golf, and I don't take the small amount of time it takes to pray. Prayer is a wonderful thing, and I, as an example, must take more time out to do this.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home