24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Second Hour

I had arrived to the prayer room today with absolutely no idea of what to pray for. So walked around the room and read what was on the walls. Still, I came up with nothing. I put in a CD, and listened to it for a brief period of time. Still, nothing struck me. However, I then came up with an idea. I had not written anything in such a long time, I used that as my worship.

I love answering questions, and I hope that my poem works well to answer it. However, there are some questions we can not answer. In the end, we must have faith that He will provide us with the answer. After writing, things surfaced to my mind for me to pray for. People I knew who were hurting came to my mind, and it is in my second hour I spend praying for.

Moral of Today's Story: Do not be afraid to do something creative in the prayer room if you are at a lost for people to pray for. Sometimes that creative energy is what God wants you to use most.

Greg Donaldson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home