Love
The LORD is working in this place. He is waiting for his servents to enter into His Kingdom and worship in any form. Thank you Lord for all the work that you are doing in our lives and the works you are performing outside this Prayer Room.
Lord continue to work on molding my heart into the servent you want be to be. Please be with my friends that don't know you and those who are stuggling in their relationships with You. Lord open doors and show me where I can be a light for you, and when people are ready to hear your story.
Lord I've been kinda down and lonely lately, show me your everlasting love and bring people in to my life that carefree and fun. Lots of the people around me lately are getting down and their dragging me down with them. Lord don't let get drown in their sorrows, I want to hand mine over to you.
Thanks and Love~Jonna
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home