24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Monday, April 10, 2006

Here when he needs us

While I prayed, I began to get edgy. The feeling that makes you feel like you are going to jump out of your skin. So, I got up and went around the room. As I walked around, observing the different words and pictures, the feeling kept up till I came to the computer. So, I took a seat, and looking at the prayer scheduler, saw no one had signed up for the 1 AM shift.

God is here for us whenever we need him. Regardless of what we are doing, whether we are rich or poor, away from him or in prayer to him, he is always with us. The best we can do is sign up for the empty times.

DO NOT LET THE PRAYER ROOM BECOME EMPTY! Let it fill with life, our prayers, and his spirit.

Always here,

Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home