24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Beginning of the End

It is the end of something I thought was once the beginning,
And the beginning of something I cannot make out through all the fog,
The uncertainty is killing me, wasting away inside of me,
And yet I still find air to breathe,
And the songs that were once forgotten haunt me in my dreams as I sleep at night,
Why after all I have counted lost does this desire still burn in me,
Still urge in me to carry on,
Inadequacy echos inside of me telling me to turn back,
So why do these feet continue forward when these eyes see nothing in the haze?
Nothing in this place where I think I should be?
Nothing in the answer that I seek in me.
Helpless and desperate I turn to the only One who does know.
The beginning of the end I stand in confusion's mend.
Amen.

Shyla Weber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home