24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday 2/9/06 10pm-11pm James

As I was praying, I really felt how much this campus (not to mention the world) need Jesus. I know this should be obvious, but I really felt the full weight of it.
All of these people around us feel the same great need as we did. They have a longing that seems to extend farther than even they can comprehend. Everyone has this, even if they choose to ignore it.
All of these people are trying to fill this hole with worldly things, but it is like trying to fill a bucket with holes in the bottom. You may think you are making good progress, but as soon as you stop filling it, it becomes empty again.
Also, since they do not acknowledge Jesus for who he is, they have no one to look after them. My heart cries out for those who have been hurt by this world (which is everyone), but no matter how hard I try, I can not even comfort one of them. Only Jesus can.
Pray for those who don't know him. They need everything they can get.

Sincerely,
James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home