Praise God!
The first thing on my heart when I came to pray was a friend of mine. Since going to college, she's gotten into alcohol, drugs, and more that I'm sure she hasn't told me about. I had been talking with a freind about her and how worried I was for her. God reminded me that I needed to lay down my worries as I prayed for her and give her to Him.
Also, as I looked at the map on the wall, I was filled with awe of how big God is. I was realizing how small Moscow (my little world) is, and how big the country & then the whole WORLD is, compared to it! Even more, God just filled me with awareness of, in almost the same way my little world is miniscule compared to the world, how GREAT and how BIG God is compared to the world. It is smaller than a grain of sand to Him. And yet, he cares SO MUCH about my little world which is like a grain of sand on another grain of sand in His hand. Praise the God, Maker of heaven & earth!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home