24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Monday, February 13, 2006

Not so far away

I prayed tonite for the world. It seems so big and impossible to reach everybody, but that's only when we use our mind and strength...with God ANYTHING is possible. My heart pours out for everyone in the world who does not feel the love and peace of God. Back on our campus I prayed God will touch the lives of international students, I've met so many awesome people with warm, golden hearts from all over the world and it saddens me to think that most of them don't know God's love. The world is coming to us through them and I pray our worlds will collide through Jesus. I also pray God will give me and all of us eyes to see people we can make an impact for Jesus. The love of God is so abundant that everybody can have more than they need, so I pray we don't get overwhelmed with the thought of reaching everybody here and everywhere...because God can do ANYTHING!
Peace,
-ML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home