Light
As I entered the prayer room tonight out of the black darkness of the night, I felt grateful that this little room existed. A room of prayer, shining with light. A place available and active 24 hours a day this week for intercession before God. I pray that as Christ-followers, we will take the light of love and desire for service in God's kingdom out into the dark, hurting and needy world. That each of us will be empowered by the Holy Spirit to shine like bright candles. That we will join together in the communion of the Spirit to kindle a brilliant fire of faith, hope and charity that will draw the unbelieving world irresistably towards Him, the source of all light, the source of all love.
Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy.
Christ has risen from the dead, trampling on death by death, and upon those in the tomb bestowing life!
Cheyenne
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home