life-breather
as I came this morning, I was filled with a great sense of the needs of those around us. our prayer wall, filled with names of friends and loved ones, cried out. as I knelt in front of the cross, I heard it as clear as day: "I'm the giver of new LIFE." but even though I'm in a 24-7 prayer room, I still doubt my ability to hear. so God reminded me of the song He showed me yesterday, a key repeated line being: "the one who brings new LIFE".
as this reality sunk in, I was able to sing praise of God, because I knew that He was more able to meet these peoples' needs than anyone else. in fact, only he can meet these needs. God wants true and overflowing LIFE for all people! as you come into this sanctuary, spend some time reflecting on the people God has placed in your path...he wants us to be LIFE-breathers with Him...
--eli
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home