James 5:17&18
Over this past hour I have prayed for many things. I prayed at the "Nations Station" for three missionary families that I have known for years. I also prayed for a family member who needs Jesus. Nothing really profound or insightful came to me when I prayed for the campus. However earlier this week during a devotional time I felt called to read in James 5. I skimmed through and it was verse 17 and 18 taht really struck me. I had read it before, but in light of this 24/7 it was like a totally new verse. I really believe that this is an example or model, however you wish to think of it, for our prayers. If we do what we are doing something is going to happen. Although I felt a little lost on what to pray, I believe that God is doing and will do something amazing through this. And I too agree with John there is a battle out there and we need to fight it. Take back this campus for God, and of course we have the best military strategist of all times :) He already has and knows how to win!
Tim C.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home