I WILL NOT BE QUIET!!
As I came to the prayer room this morning, I felt God awakening and energizing me. I had a deep sense that He wanted to say something specific to me while I was here. I was unsure of what to pray, so I started reading blogs of people who had taken shifts right before mine and praying in agreement with what they'd prayed. As I read several of the entries before this one, God spoke to me through them. I realized that God is moving us. For this past week, we have come to Him, laid down our alls and asked Him to motivate us, to give us boldness, and to change this campus and the lives of the people who need Him so desperately. I KNOW that He has heard our prayers. He has seen our sacrifice to come before Him constantly. He has been pleased and moved with the love and passion that flows from His very essence. GOD IS READY TO MOVE!!! He is ready to MOVE US!! You know the saying "Be careful what you wish for. It may come true." Well, God is ready to make our prayers, our wishes, come true! Everyone I talk to who has been here, I see it in. He us changing us. He is preparing us. HE IS MAKING US READY!!! I know that God is powerful in many ways. I have seen and been in a hurricane before. I can sense something coming. Like the way that the undercurrent at sea becomes VERY strong before a GREAT storm, I can feel God heavily drawing us into Himself before RADICALLY CHANGING THIS CAMPUS!!! This is what God is doing! Already I am feeling Him change me in my boldness. I have told people about 24-7 prayer & how God is moving in my life that I wouldn't have DARED even mention the name of God to before! I shocked myself the first time it happened! And then it kept on happening! I encourage you all to do the same. Share what God is doing!!!! "After all, all we are is the sum of our experiences."-Paycheck We need to do what the apostles did. They told of what they had seen and what they had heard. The best novelists write of what they know. So I implore you, TELL THEM WHAT YOU KNOW!!! "For I have tasted and have seen that the Lord is GOOD!" We must forcefully advance the kingdom of God! How else will wee move past Satan's barriers!?
I will move, God! I will be the one You send! I will do your bidding!
I WILL NOT BE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~KG
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home