24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Friday, February 10, 2006

Healing and Freedom

PRAISE THE LORD!! Are you feeling it?? Can you sense his movement? Our Father is pleased with our prayers. He loves you.

I was overwhelmed with a desire to pray for healing. Healing for our brokeness. Healing from the bondages that hold us back from receiving the fullness of Him. I prayed over the wall of names that has quickly grown. There is so much pain on that wall. Crying is a form of prayer. If you are sensitive to the Spirit in tears, cry out to the Lord. Pray for healing for those who have been wandering. God cries for His children and He has put you in their lives for a reason. Ask God to show you what he feels for those who are lost. Be a warrior! Be bold! Love the unlovable! HEAL OUR LAND OH LORD!

And freedom. FREEDOM LORD! SET US FREE! As I was listening to a native worship cd I was impressed with how as we are healed we will be set free. Why are we allowing ourselves to be in bondage when there is so much more available to us? Trust in the Lord. It's okay to make mistakes. Who needs to be perfect? We can't wait to be free because we're imperfect. We're free because Jesus paid the price and he's with us still. PRAISE ABBA!

I'm am encouraged. Keep praying dear, dear friends.
Audrey Edgerton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home