24-7 Prayer for Universities of the Palouse

Friday, February 10, 2006

The evening with God

When I came in at 3:00 this afternoon I was unsure of what to pray about or to pray for. I didn't just want to spend the time mindlessly praying about different things just so I could pray. But when I came in and put on some music I just felt moved. I began praying the music. That we as a campus would be able to sing the praises of God. I was just filled with a sence that this campus is longing for God but they just don't know it. They are lost in their search, stuck on foolish acts of the flesh and substance that they think can fill the holes in their life. I see our campus ready to be saved which is why the enemy is trying so hard against us. I began praying for the confidence and strength to take that out of this room and begin to share it with those around me. I have seen God's miracles and want to show them to everyone in Moscow, to just take God to eveyone and let them know that He is what they have been searching for. He is the only one who will never let them down or leave them empty, He loves them, He always has and He always will. That is my prayer, that everyone in this city, in this, country, in this world woud realize that God loves them as they are and always will. I just pray that the people will be able to overcome all of the doubts and misconceptions that they have so they can be open to the truth that God is Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home