Bringing hope to the hopeless
I came this morning eager to pray for individuals (names on the wall and names in my heart). But first, I got this overwhelming sense of the hope that God want to bring to our campuses. Specifically, God wants to heal those who hate themselves. God call us not to condem others but we are also not to condem ourselves. Who are we to stand in judgement even of ourselves?
God loves us. God loves us despite the things we think make us dirty or unworthy. God will clense us of all the dirt-- real and imaginary. God proclaims to each individual "You can come home again"
I prayed for LK, SC and JL that God's love would poke through their self-made walls. I prayed for a washing of their self-images so they might be able to see a peak of how God loves them.
Praise God for His ultimate love and hope!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home