The 1st time here, as well as a request
Hey, just Greg Donaldson here, and as the title says, it is my first time here. I am amazed by the sheer number of different requests here on the walls, as well as the different information we have here. It is my hope that all of the different requests are brought forth and fullfilled in His Light, Love, and Healing.
I also have a request tonight. There are a few of you who know I am a member of the Fraternity, Sigma Phi Epsilon, and even fewer who know that it has been going through a very rough patch. We have lost a lot of good men as of late because of actions of our own doing and through actions of the previous administration of the Chapter. It has come to the point where the Chapter could be closed due to lack of membership, and I hope it will not happen. The SigEp Chapter is working hard to change the Greek System as a whole, to change it into what it was originally meant to be rather than what it has become. To change the traditions that have harmed so many, and become a group of leaders who work to better the world, especially through God as this Chapter is trying to do.
-Greg
We were able to pray about alot of different situations and interceed for alot of different individuals during the last hour. One thing that really struck me was just how interconnected our lives are. It seems that anywhere I go any more I'm bumping into people I know, and many of them have a desperate need for Jesus. One thing that we prayed for was the other men that we live with, as we both live in an all guys wing. We prayed that the men of God would rise up and truely live as the men our generation needs.
- Nathan
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home